The consistency of the K-TIG process, the benign behavior of the weld pool and the exceptional weld quality is the result of deep integration between the power unit and the K-TIG controller.
Download the K-TIG Power Supply Specification Sheet here.
|Model||- K-TIG 1000amp Power Supply Unit|
|Processes||- Keyhole GTAW
- Melt-in Mode
|Model Specs||- Input Power = 400 V / 3 phase / 50 Hz
- Rated Output = 1000 A; 10-25 V; 100% duty cycle
- Output Range = 80-1000A DC
- Duty Cycle = 1000A at 100% duty cycle
|Polarity||- DCEN / DCEP|
|Arc Starting||- High Frequency|
|Dimensions||- Size = 830 x 370 x 830 mm (32.7" x 14.6" x 32.7")
- Weight = 102.5 kgs (226 lbs.)
|Features||- 1000 Amps Current Capacity
- Extreme Conditions and Duty cycle